Directions to Shepard Range
The shooting range is just east of the new Stoney Trail and just north of the formerly-named Highway22X/Marquis of Lorne Trail:
• Go south on Deerfoot Trail, take Barlow Trail exit off-ramp to go north
• Follow Barlow approx 1 km to 114 Ave. SE (at Flying J Shell station)
• Turn right onto 114 Ave to go east
• Follow 114 Ave to 'T' intersection at 84 Street (will pass under new Stoney Trail freeway just before coming to the 'T')
• Turn right onto 84 Street to go south
• Travel approx 5 km on 84 Street to 146 Ave
• Turn left on 146 Ave to go east
• Travel approx 3km on 146 Ave to Range Road 285
• Turn left on RR 285 to go north
• Travel approx 1.5 km on RR 285, then left to go west into range location.
RULES AND SAFETY
Shepard General and Range Safety Rules
Note: CDTSA membership and range use is conditional upon acceptance and adherence to the following rules. Each member’s signature on his/her membership application is considered a personal guarantee that these rules will be followed. Failure to observe these rules will result in ejection from the range and/or immediate cancellation of membership.